which TAR form is used to make an offer for a commercial property

I am a residential agent and have a buyer who is interested in a commercial property.
In Buying Property - Asked by Kim D. - Nov 14, 2014
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Trey P.
Fort Worth, TX

Kim, my recommendation would be to get a broker involved with commercial real estate experience. In your situation, we would draft an LOI (Letter of Intent) on behalf of the client outlining all the deal points to be negotiated.

Nov 14, 2014
Report Abuse
Margaret B.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Your board should have a commercial form for purchase similar to a residential 6.0. Ask your managing broker or look at the forms available on your mls website. Otherwise, in the best interest of your client, go in with an actual commercial broker on the deal who knows the business.

Nov 26, 2014
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question