where can I obtain a good commercial lease?

I need a NNN lease for an office building. Can you help?
In Leasing Property - Asked by Pat W. - Apr 27, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Corey C.
Bellevue, WA

for what state and what type of property?
I know of a great person that specializes in leases in Washington State...
Give her a call. otherwise if another state she has great contacts.

Kemra Norsworthy
KW Commercial
kemra@kwcommercial.com or kemra@comcast.net
22614 Bothell-Everett Hwy| Bothell, WA 98021

Apr 27, 2011
Report Abuse
Anthony L. J.
Brighton, MI

use the cbor forms go to cpix. if in Michigan only.

Apr 29, 2011
Report Abuse
Robert C.
Oakland, CA

go to airea.com, they have the best lease agreements, and you only pay for those forms you use.

Apr 29, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question