where can I get the right form for the 3day notice to pay and what information it should has in the letter on

we have the TAR lease agreement
In Property Management - Asked by Joseph G. - Feb 14, 2017
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


J M.
Orange Park, FL

Each state has their own format for making a demand for payment - and you haven't included where you're located. Genrally speaking, however, many states (or counties) publish the requisite template on the web. Try a Google seach: "three day notice" +form +YOUR STATE

Feb 16, 2017
Report Abuse
Juanita A.
Hallandale, FL

Check the Clerk of Court web page for the county the property is located in. They usually have a section about evictions.

Feb 23, 2017
Report Abuse
Chris R.
Denton, TX

Use TAR 2208 Notice terminating occupancy

Apr 27, 2017
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question