what zoning or building type do i search for a private event venue?

I am looking for a space for lease that I can use during the day for production and clerical use. During some weeknights, rent the space out to artists or promoters for private events, and then use the space for a private event.
In Leasing Property - Asked by FRANCISCO T. - Aug 18, 2017
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Blue B.
Corpus Christi, TX

You should work with a broker to help you, each municipality will be different for zoning restrictions. All of those uses should be written out in your lease. You should consult an attorney when entering in to a legal contract such as a lease, but the uses of the space and hours of use, even if its 24/7, will typically be written out in a lease. Consult an attorney and a local broker to help you.

Aug 18, 2017
Report Abuse
Zaid Z.
Santa Rosa, CA

AS previously answered, check with local broker and attorney. Also pay attention to parking availability and if the events may cause traffic. Check your local permit department and see what they will and won't allow. Hope this helps.

Aug 23, 2017
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question