what should I do?

MY sister bought a property in LA. we found out the agent did a fasle rental agreement. They also undisclosure for some defect. some of the damages in the restaurant such as the sewage smell, the garbage bin issues, and the dry-rot. I don't know what to do now.
In General Area - Asked by christine z. - Jun 12, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Anand B.
Arlington Heights, IL

I would file something with http://www.dre.ca.gov/cons_complaint.html

Jun 13, 2010
Report Abuse
Tran M.
Houston, TX

Contact the LA state real estate licensing board and file a compliant....telling them the agent's action. They will give you recourse up to a certain amount of money....you need to do it within 2 years of knowledge....good luck.

Jun 14, 2010
Report Abuse
Cutting Edge R.
Decatur, IL

Get all your documents together, disclosures, inspections, sale contract and consult a local attorney. You may be able to go after the owner and I would also file a complaint with the CA real estate board against the realtor.

Jun 19, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question