what kind of form to use for finder fee or refferal fee and where can I find one. Thanks

In General Area - Asked by Ahmed S. - Mar 27, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Paul F.
Chico, CA

There is a form in WinForm that you can use.

Apr 1, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question