what do i need to do to rent a residential condo to a commercial tenant?

In Leasing Property - Asked by rob f. - Jul 14, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Rob B.
Chandler, AZ

The first thing you should do is review the Association CC&Rs to see if this is allowable. The 2nd thing is to contact the City or other prevailing jurisdictional authority to see if a Special Use Permit can be issued for commercial usage. Otherwise forget it!
Rob Baird (CA RE License #544165 - One of the oldest RE licenses in CA)
951 515-5855
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Jul 14, 2010
Report Abuse
marcie s.

Not sure exactly what you are meaning without more details but be careful if you are leasing this to a corporate entity i.e., ABC Company Inc or ABC Company LLC without a personal guarantee on the lease.

Jul 18, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question