not working have good credit scoreand some cash flow how do i get a deal like i used to .with a stated income.

In Buying Property - Asked by marvin w. - Nov 12, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Holger S.
Wayne, PA

Well the only thing left is a hard money lender or an investor group where you do the work and share some of the profits with the hard money lender or the investment group.
Holger Stenberg
Associate Broker/Manager
Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc.
512 W, Lancaster Ave.
Wayne, PA 19087

Nov 12, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

You save up for a time travel machine.
Gregory Garver - Commercial Real Estate Broker
Broker License# 01716531
Web Reference:

Dec 3, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question