my mother owns land in los angeles county, ca. how can she find out the value and sell it?

In Selling Property - Asked by Carolynn N. - Sep 24, 2015
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Cassidy C.
Encino, CA

If you would like I can run a property Analysis for her and we can list and sell it. Please call me at 661-2315783

Sep 24, 2015
Report Abuse
Dean J.
Las Vegas, NV

In a nutshell, you need to determine the highest and best use for the property based on the location and zoning/land use first. Then you can determine what a developer could do on the site.
Feel free to email me directly at and we can talk in better detail. Thanks,

Sep 25, 2015
Report Abuse
Laura G.
San Francisco, CA

Hi Carolynn,
My firm specializes in income properties and land deals all over LA. Call me for more information, I would love to help you and your mom. Thanks Laura 310 7383648

Sep 28, 2015
Report Abuse
Trevor T.
Pantego, TX

Pay an appraiser. Then ask each individual agent that you interview how / what is their own personal strategy for marketing / selling / listing your property. Also, see if their fee's are worth it. Interview them as if your in HR because your in charge.

Oct 1, 2015
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question