looking for space under 2000 sq. ft to grow legal medical cannnabis, los angeles area, chino hills, altadena e

In Leasing Property - Asked by stafford e. - May 10, 2017
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


mana s.
Cambria, CA


May 11, 2017
Report Abuse
Lee T.
Lender/Mortgage Broker
Seattle, WA

If you are willing to relocate to the beautiful NW I have a couple of places with a Tier 2 license (grow & process) currently operating with all equipment and more equipment to expand plus beautiful home with acreage. 253-329-4061

May 11, 2017
Report Abuse
Klaus T.
Lake Forest, CA

I am a local commercial agent specializing in the IE can we talk tomorrow afternoon?
my cell is 949-338-3951
or send me an e-mail jason.tabar@pointecommercial.com

May 24, 2017
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question