if i hire a real state to find a restaurant to lease will he get a commision from thr land lord?

In Leasing Property - Asked by amr a. - Aug 19, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Joseph S.
Pennsville, NJ

Yes, a real estate licensee engaged in writing by the Tenant to represent the Tenant, should also be able to arrange, in a separate written document, to get their commission paid by the Landlord. All of this should be disclosed to both parties.

Aug 19, 2011
Report Abuse
Nancy G.
Rochester, NY

Usually the landlord will pay but sometimes not. Which zipcode and city are you interested in getting help in? Pls call or write - Nancy

Aug 22, 2011
Report Abuse
Michael H.
Beverly Hills, CA

Generally, Yes.
Property owners hire real estate agents to find them suitable tenants. If a property is not represented by an agent then the agent helping you can ask you to pay his fee.

Aug 25, 2011
Report Abuse
Chris R.
Denton, TX

Generally as a tenant rep the landlord will pay the rep a commission - if the property is listed in the market place.

Aug 27, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question