i want to submit an offer on a multi-family 6 unit building in florida. which purchase contract should i use

I found a FAR bar residential form and a commercial contract
In Buying Property - Asked by Miguel R. - Oct 30, 2015
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Xena B.
Danville, CA

I have all of the contracts for Florida. There are so many depending on which city the property is located in. I am a licensed Florida Broker if you would like to call me for advice.

Oct 31, 2015
Report Abuse
paul e.
Lender/Mortgage Broker
Cloverly, MD

Hi my name is Paul Ebai with PNE MORTGAGE.LLC I would get you the loan.you need.call me at 5043731723

Oct 31, 2015
Report Abuse
Ronnie M.
Houston, TX

You could submit an offer in the form of a LOI and spell out the basic business terms that if accepted would later be included in a purchase and sale agreement.. Later a contract would be drafted to move the transaction forward.

Nov 2, 2015
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question