i want farm land for agriculture produce and live stock in Canada but i dont have money in stock. Any way out?

My son is in Canada along with his family. I also plan to move there to join him. I am a farmer. I want some agriculture land on lease to produce agriculture products and keep live stock. May I get some land on lease? I would be grateful for your guidance.
In Leasing Property - Asked by Muhammad S. - Mar 11, 2012
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Chris R.
Denton, TX

Check the areas aound where your son lives. Visit such as farm and ranch / feed stores. Make inquiries. Some land owners may be willing to work a deal with you to farm their land in return for X and/or to retain ag exemption from taxes.

Mar 15, 2012
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question