i have found a couple distressed billbroads but cant find owner,to make offer. How can i find answer?

In Buying Property - Asked by Brian P. - Jul 28, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Robert D.
Property/Asset Manager
Newton, MA

Go to the town or city hall. They will have the owner of the property.

Jul 29, 2010
Report Abuse
Guy T.
Springfield, VA

I would find the closest properties to the one property you are looking for, where you can find the address, and or look up by the street address, and then search the tax records for the properties you do have that are near it, then go to the map section for those properties, and scroll in the direction of the property you are looking for, until you see it, then write down the tax map number or parcel id, then look up that number you will have the owner or LLC for that property you have been looking for.

Jul 29, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question