i have a vacant residential city lot in dongola, il. it has a driveway easement, city water meter and electric

In Selling Property - Asked by John H. - Aug 17, 2016
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


William S.
Tyler, TX

Are you needing realtor to sell the property?

Aug 18, 2016
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question