how to deal long-distance?, and strong is not legal?

In Leasing Property - Asked by ahmad s. - Nov 15, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Chris R.
Denton, TX

Obtain the services of a competent professional that is in the area - whether that be a commercial RE broker / property manager / attorney to assist.

Dec 1, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

Gregory Garver - Commercial Real Estate Broker
Broker License# 01716531
Web Reference:

Dec 3, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question