how do i fine the square footage of a buildin

the address is 516 w. atlanta street
In Leasing Property - Asked by gayle s. - Apr 3, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Paul S.
Glendora, CA

You can check with the building department in the City, a title company, the Tax Assessor, County Records, Zillo. Keep in mind they may not be accurate.

Apr 3, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question