how do I locate pension funds to invest in a RE Fund with Principal Protection?

I need $ 50 M blocks of money invested -insurance vehicle to protect principal to 120% , and min 10 year term with successful investor-developer.
Already locating deals at 30% min
In Buying Property - Asked by Jennifer F. - Nov 29, 2008
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Chet M.
Cupertino, CA

If this an open fund in which individuals can invest?

Nov 30, 2008
Report Abuse
Chris G.
La Mesa, CA

You may be able to do a private placement offering/syndication. An SEC attorney may be able to help you. A self directed IRA company may be able to share some insight if you are looking for individuals with IRA funds to invest.
Kim Taylor
La Mesa, CA

Nov 30, 2008
Report Abuse
Nicholas C.
Manalapan, NJ

Please provide me with more detail if you are still looking to place this We are an insurance and investment facility we could direct you to the proper parties.

Dec 7, 2008
Report Abuse
Cliff D.
Seminole, FL

Jennifer, are you looking for money or deals? Or both? Please let me know

Jun 6, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question