how can i convert the apts in my mixed use building to extended stay hotel rooms? (nyc)

In Property Management - Asked by marlon h. - Feb 22, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Viral P.
Plainview, NY

Have you checked the zoning? Under the zoning that is current is hotel an allowable use? If not you will have to seek variance from the city. Feel free to email me back if you need a hotel management or development company to JV.

Mar 4, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question