how I faund a office to share for small business

I need a busuness to share with a Travel Agency.
In Leasing Property - Asked by Elizabeth P. - Apr 5, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Jake A.
North Potomac, MD

The best way may be to post an ad on something like Craig's List. Or you can call different travel agents in your area and work it that way.

Apr 7, 2011
Report Abuse
Chris R.
Denton, TX

You may want to work with a local commercial lease agent to help find a suitable tenant to share your space. Would involve some commission but let the agent do what they do.

Apr 7, 2011
Report Abuse
Matthew C.
Indianapolis, IN

I agree with Chris R. I would let the commercial agent do what they do. Craigslist is an option but I have yet to find a quality tenant from craigslist. No offense Jake A. it might just be a different markets though so dont rule it out. Hope you find what your looking for.

Apr 11, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question