can you recommend a land use attorney in Los Angeles?

one that specializes in Rent Stabilization Ordinance
In Property Management - Asked by Coleen K. - Jul 30, 2017
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Terry D.
Fullerton, CA

Cox, Castle Nicholson

Jul 31, 2017
Report Abuse
Robert M.
Santa Clarita, CA

Poole and Shaffery
Every bit as good, if not better as Cox / Castle, at a much better price. Used both in my life. Both are very good. I happen to find David Poole and his firm "cost wise" easier to deal with.
They have a number of attorneys that deal with land. Chris Jacobson, David Poole, Hunt Braley.....all good.

Jul 31, 2017
Report Abuse
Carla M.
Bellflower, CA

Jaime Fisher Los Angeles

Aug 2, 2017
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question