Who should i hire to take care of my real estate? (individual job titles please ex. cpa, ganeral manager, etc.

I have been purchasing properties for about two years and now have 9 investment properties with about 23 apartments and dont want to care for them who should I hire??? Anyone, I know I need the basics and already have two handymen to fix what needs fixed, and mowed what needs mowed, etc. so what else???
In General Area - Asked by Richard W. - Oct 4, 2008
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Michael R.
San Jose, CA

You should interview your local property management firms. Your portfolio only includes apartments? Is there a reason you haven't looked for an experienced on-site property manager that you could provide housing for and some payment in exchange for overseeing your rental units? This could be a less costly route than a professional firm, which sometimes requires just as much oversight.

Oct 6, 2008
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question