Where ican find medical or student housing tenant

444 Wyoming ave Kingston p.a. for net lease
In Leasing Property - Asked by Varsha D. - Aug 26, 2017
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Samantha .
Union, NJ

Usually schools and student housing have bulletin boards where you can post your ad. I also recommend contacting the student housing department directly to see if you can post an ad in their office

Aug 29, 2017
Report Abuse
Blue B.
Corpus Christi, TX

Hire a local broker

Sep 5, 2017
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question