Where do you find out the laws for buying commercial properties in the states if not from the states?

In Buying Property - Asked by Colin S. - Mar 24, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Jan W.
Tacoma, WA

Hi Colin,
You should contact a commercial real estate Broker, preferably a CCIM such as myself. I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have.
Jan H. Williams, CCIM

Mar 25, 2009
Report Abuse
Paul S.
Glendora, CA

There are many laws that affect commercial real estate. What are your specific concerns? Please e-mail me with a contact number and I will call you back. My e-mail is paulsylvester@remax.net.
Paul Sylvester, CCIM

Mar 26, 2009
Report Abuse
Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

I agree contact a qualified real estate broker and/or real estate attorney.

Apr 1, 2009
Report Abuse
Tai L.
San Diego, CA

Laws are ever changing. I say the local Association of the property you are investing in (apt. association, self-storage association, etc.) I don't know where you live. There are owners and advisors there who can show you the way. Sometimes there are workshops and seminars out there. But...always talk to your attorney when in doubt.

May 22, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question