Where can i obtain down payment financing in order to obtain multi family deals?

In Buying Property - Asked by Drew H. - Mar 18, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Michal B.
Miami Beach, FL

I would recommend seller financing to cover a portion between your equity and acquisition loan. You can also look for some mezzanine lenders or raise money from investors. Lenders definitely want to see how much money is coming into the deal from the sponsor.

Mar 18, 2010
Report Abuse
Dayse T.
Lender/Mortgage Broker
Fairfax, VA

Do you have IRA or 401k? You can borrow against your retirement accts, no penalty or tax consequence.

Mar 19, 2010
Report Abuse
Chris G.
Chester, VA

That is correct for IRA or 401k - you can convert to a Self directed IRA thru Entrust or Guidant financial are the two I know, they will walk you through the process. Took about 4 days for me through Entrust....Let me know if you need any other info.

Mar 28, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question