Where can I obtain a Master Lease Option contract for Apt buildings?

In Leasing Property - Asked by Frances W. - Oct 8, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


John W.
Bakersfield, CA

Since each transaction is structured individually and this type of transaction is very risky for both parties, it would be best if you get a Real Estate Attorney to prepare the document for you. Be sure your attorney has professional liability insurance.

Oct 8, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question