Where can I locate an exclusive buyers agent agreement for commercial purchases?

In Buying Property - Asked by Marjorie T. - Nov 10, 2015
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Kevin L.
Visalia, CA

Try AIR, link is provided below.

Nov 11, 2015
Report Abuse
Richard H.
Manhattan Beach, CA

If you are part of a realtors association, they will have the AIR and CAR forms.

Nov 11, 2015
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question