Where can I find a fill in Multi- Residential BPO form ?

For New York State
In Selling Property - Asked by Charles H. - Aug 30, 2014
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


David W.
Gainesville, FL

Charles, I have seen several advertised online. Personally, I prefer making my own forms. Excel and PDF editors come in very handy! You used the term "Multi-Residential", so I am guessing you're looking at 4 units or less income producing residential properties (?). For any of the forms you find online, you may need to add records or rows for GRM and/or GIM indicated value. If you need assistance developing your GRM, visit the CRE Property Tax website ( CREPropertyTaxDOTcom ), choose the "DIY" tab. Our Quick Start Guide to lower taxable value has a section which describes how to develop a GRM for your subject property.
If you are comfortable making your own, you may wish to look at forms like the one at the link below.
Perusing the work of others can be insightful (of course we do not copy copyrighted material).
Feel free to contact me through the website if you would like additional guidance.
Good luck!
David Walle

Sep 1, 2014
Report Abuse
Milly B.
Brentwood, CA

Hi I actually have the bank form. Email me and I will send it to you. barrosmilly@yahoo.com

Sep 2, 2014
Report Abuse
Newcastle T.
Oak Brook, IL

My experience with several bank owned properties dictated a different bank specific form.

Sep 15, 2014
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question