Where can I find a Commercial Sub-Lease Agreement Form

In Leasing Property - Asked by Warren A. A. - Jan 22, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Cindy A.
Kingsburg, CA

Check with the DRE in your state or county.

Jan 23, 2010
Report Abuse
Kirsten F.
San Francisco, CA

California Association of Realtors has a form (CAR Forms)

Jan 25, 2010
Report Abuse
Anthony D.
Barstow, CA

Hello from Anthon Dominguez the A.I.R Commercial forms would best forms would best suit your situation.

Jan 26, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question