What is traditional compensation to represent a property owner looking to development property as lease or jv?

My client wants me to locate a development company for his property. Doesn't want to sell. Probably a fast food or Starbucks type of business. I have no idea what I am doing! What type of "listing" agreement. What should ask as compensation? Who pays development company?
In General Area - Asked by Sylvia W. - Apr 4, 2013
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Rob M.
Lender/Mortgage Broker
Houston, TX

"I have no idea what I am doing!" partner up with an experienced commercial agent for the sake of your client.

Apr 10, 2013
Report Abuse
Pam W.
Fort Myers, FL

Average commission is between 6%-10%. Our brokerage is usually on the lower end. Call me at 239-989-7077

Apr 29, 2013
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question