What is the zoning number for a funeral home? can it be used for a religious facility

I want to purchase a funeral home in Tamarac, Broward County, Fl, to be used as a churh. Can the zoning apply
In Buying Property - Asked by Cynthia M. - Feb 21, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Michelle Q.
Clark, NJ

You will have to call the zoning dept in the town that the property is located in. If the zoning doesn't allow it you can go for a variance.

Feb 23, 2009
Report Abuse
Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

Exactly ... every town, city, county is different. Contact the local planning/zoning department.

Apr 1, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question