What is the best residential lease I can use to rent out my house in Southern California?

In Leasing Property - Asked by andy l. - Apr 20, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Steven S.
Beverly Hills, CA

It is best to hire a local property managment company to perform all matters of leasing your house.
SORGI Realty
A Property Management Company

Apr 20, 2010
Report Abuse
Armond W.
Carmel, IN

I would like to work with you on this. Please fill free to contact me...Check out my website below..

Apr 20, 2010
Report Abuse
Marina K.
Gardena, CA

Any Local Realtor's Association should be able to help you. Or call the local chapter of the Apartments Owners Association (AOA)

Apr 28, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question