What is Key money?

Lease space with trade fixtures inn place
In Leasing Property - Asked by Jack C. - Aug 25, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Hayes H.
Syosset, NY

It's the money paid to buy a closed food use (most often) that still has all the trade fixtures/kitchen equipment in place.

Aug 26, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question