What do I put under SF Owner Can Occupy?

This is Residential Income property CC-1 mixed use zoning
In Selling Property - Asked by Elizabeth D. - Jun 14, 2018
Report Abuse
Answer this Question

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question