What are the tax rates for the differnt types of Land Uses in Waller County?

like D1 raw Land, commercial, industrial, etc.
In General Area - Asked by Karl S. - Jul 30, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

You need to contact the county tax collectors or assessor's office.

Aug 3, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

The county assessor will tell you.

Sep 1, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question