What are the state and local requirements to lease commercial property for a teen center in Covington, Ga. 300

In Leasing Property - Asked by Garrie R. - Feb 24, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Brad T.
Greenville, SC

If the property is in municipal limits you need to speak to the planning & zoning coordinator to make sure the use fits in with local planning and zoning ordinances for the property. Then you need to speak to the building codes department and the fire marshal to know what you will be required to do to meet local building codes. It might be best to meet with them on site so they can see the property. If the property is located in the county then just speak with the same people on the county level.

Apr 29, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question