Corporate backed NNN leases are considered stable investments. You have to consider
1) the strength of the tenant that is guaranteeing the lease
2. the strength of the demand and competition at the location you are considering
3. The site desirability, functionality and access in case you had to find another tenant
4. What the competing rents are in the market and
5. The rent/revenue ratio of the franchise.
I am seeing require 20 to 25 % down depending upon the strength of the franchise and the borrower.
Let me know if you need any assistance with your search for a replacement property.
Jan 8, 2009