What are guidlines for represnting out of state property located in WA to investors in CA?

In Selling Property - Asked by Jim P. - Sep 5, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Anthony M.
Sarasota, FL

as far as I knowthis is generally the way it works in most states. The broker representing the out of state buyer cannot be involved by going into the state of WA. As long as the LISTING broker is licensed in WA - the state where the property is located - that is the important rule not to break.

Sep 5, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question