Want to convert from modified gross leases to NNN leases but cannot find a good blank NNN form, AIR or other

In Leasing Property - Asked by A G. - Jul 13, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


David C.
Los Angeles, CA

Thank you for your question about converting a gross lease to a triple net lease. I recommend getting one from an attorney because of the piece of mind it will give you that everything was done corectly.

Jul 16, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question