Poultry farms

How do you find out if there is any poultry, cattle or land for sale without going trough all the houses. Also available farms for lease. Thanks
In Buying Property - Asked by Henry C. - Sep 15, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Daniel C.
Andover, MA

Field cards in the assessors office states the use with use classification numbers normally 300's for commercial use and 400's for industrial and 100's and 200's for residential.

Sep 15, 2011
Report Abuse
Adebo F.
New Castle, PA

Try a Commercial Broker that specializes in industrial and farm deals.

Sep 23, 2011
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question