Portland, OR; My client looking for around 15000 sq ft and possibly putting around 15000 down and 1200-1500 mo

Warehouse needed for indoor cannabis production; must have lots of amperage & Low Voltage Electrical Permit,water is optional, away from residential areas, brick building in outline areas, zoned (General Commercial CG),a location that is further than 1,000 feet from a school, Medical Dispensary, or Marijuana Retailer, provide Zoning Verification Map & Land Use Compatibility Statement (LUCS)
In Leasing Property - Asked by Lencol M. - Nov 27, 2016
Report Abuse
Answer this Question

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question