On a existing shopping center in San Besrnardino, Ca. how do you add a unit, new constr. if there are CC&Rs

Existing shopping center build in 1987, how can I add a new unit, permits from City and partners are already approved. How do I find out about CC&Rs?
In Selling Property - Asked by GIL R. - May 18, 2010
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Gerard H.
Saint Louis, MO

Check the Deed. Moreover you should of reviewed the CC&R when you purchased the property. If you need help, call me. Jay @314-909-7600.

May 19, 2010
Report Abuse
Nathan D.
Yucaipa, CA

Gil - Read the CC&R's see if its allows you to do so. If the permits and planning are approved then maybe it would supercede the CC&R's with some sort of approval. What area of San Bernardino is the center in?
Nathan Diones

May 25, 2010
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question