Looking for 2,000 sf MR1/HI or MR1 residence zoned facility in Los Angeles area in the next 4 months.

I am a professional dog trainer and need a properly zoned area at least 500 ft from any residential lot in order to have a kennel license for my few boarders. The area can be small, but I must be able to live on the lot with the dogs either in a separate residence building. Second option is a newly created MR1/HI where I can live within the industrial space (my preference) and be able to hands on with the boarders in the middle of the night.
In Leasing Property - Asked by Tanya Y. - Jul 27, 2016
Report Abuse
Answer this Question

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question