Is there a way to find a True NNN government tenant?

Is there a specific way to find a government triple Net tenant federal or state. Eg. post office, social security, etc?
In Selling Property - Asked by Connie M. - Oct 31, 2008
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Nicolas B.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA

hire a strong national leasing agent, like CBRE or G&E

Nov 18, 2008
Report Abuse
Chris S.
Coeur D'alene, ID

Are you looking for a tenant for your building or looking for a building with a tenant already in it?
Government entities often will file an RFP (request for proposal) when they are looking for new space, and anyone can submit a proposal if it suits their stated requirements.
If you are looking for a building with a government tenant already in place, then I would contact a real estate professional/broker. Being active in the business full time and through a variety of networks, a good broker can find opportunities.

Jan 16, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question