In new construction say neighborhood retail center, whos pays SAC and WAC hook up charges?

Does the Landlord typically pay city hook up charges (SAC and WAC) in new construction or is this including in TI-Allowance or amortized over the term of the lease?
In Leasing Property - Asked by Michael G. - Mar 11, 2013
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


MarZia R.
Cape Coral, FL

Check your contract. In essence, you do. If the builder pays the fees, he will just pass them off to you with his markup.

Mar 13, 2013
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question