In commercial leasing transaction How do I secure my commission? Which form is to be used to do that?

I have a client whom I am representing in leasing a store. How do I get paid? Which form I use to secure my commsion?
In Leasing Property - Asked by Poornima B. - Oct 13, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Greg S.
Columbus, OH

we speak teach and train and have a cd with all the forms you need here
you want a good commission agreement with the agent and owner
Greg Schenk SIOR

Oct 14, 2009
Report Abuse
Paul S.
Glendora, CA

Probably depends on what state you are in? In California there is a CAR form called the Cooperating Broker Compensation Agreement (CBC). If you are using an AIR form there is a compenstion agreement as well. Naturally you need to be licensed to get paid in any state.

Oct 16, 2009
Report Abuse
Gregory G.
San Francisco, CA

Doesn't sound like you even have a license... might want to take care of that first.
Gregory Garver - Commercial Real Estate Broker
Broker License# 01716531

Oct 23, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question