I want to submit an offer on office building in Los Angeles. Which purchase contract I should use?

In Buying Property - Asked by Marcelle N. - Nov 3, 2015
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Laura G.
San Francisco, CA

Hi my name is Laura Giovannini I specialize in investment properties all over LA. Please contact me for more information. My firm is Miller and Desatnik Realty. Looking forward to hearing form you soon.
310 738-3648

Nov 3, 2015
Report Abuse
Nathan D.
Yucaipa, CA

Marcelle - Depending on the size of the deal I would start with a letter of intent (LOI). Its typical for the Landlord or listing agent to provide you with a standard "AIR Purchase Agreement" or some other self or attorney drafted purchase agreement. If their is listing agent involved I would suggest start with an LOI or a standard AIR purchase agreement.
Nathan Diones

Nov 25, 2015
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question