I need areal estate agent to help me to place a bid on a Hud forecloser home

that I found on computer.
In Buying Property - Asked by Linda H. - Nov 10, 2008
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Marsha U.
Margate, FL

You need to find a HUD certified broker. Also check the HUD website itself. Good luck.

Nov 10, 2008
Report Abuse
Jennifer S.
Aurora, IL

In what state are you looking? I agree with the other poster. You can find HUD authorized real estate agencies/agents on the HUD.gov site. My agency in IL is authorized, for example.

Nov 12, 2008
Report Abuse
reginald l.
Brooklyn, NY


Nov 24, 2008
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question