I need a tenant representative for a retail property I want to lease. How much should I expect to pay?

I need a tenant rep to represent me through negotiations with a landlord and signing a retail lease (I don't so much need help finding units). What is the estimated price for this service and is the price figured upon the size, $/sq ft, hours put in or...? Thanks.
In Leasing Property - Asked by Julie S. - Dec 25, 2011
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Kevin V.
Lansing, MI

That's going to depend on the tenant Rep, but in most cases they are compensated from the landlord or the leasing agent.

Dec 25, 2011
Report Abuse
Joon L.
Los Angeles, CA

check out www.NegotiateLease.com

Jan 8, 2012
Report Abuse
Al G.
Mahwah, NJ

If you have already identified the location, you should retain a qualified attorney who is experienced to commercial lease transactions.

Jan 9, 2012
Report Abuse
Lynn D.
Troy, MI

Julie, Depending on your location - www.itraglobal.com is the largest network of tenant representatives across the world. Good luck!

Jan 9, 2012
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question