I'm opening my own dog care facility and am wondering how I can find out what zoning I will need?

I live in Austin, TX Travis County and I am having the hardest time finding information regarding zoning needed for having a kennel. I am only interested in leasing a property so it would be a bigger issue to clear it with the landlord. I've searched the city website, and all the real estate websites, but they do not have a specific zoning or even a category i can search under??
In Leasing Property - Asked by Kathryn M. - Mar 26, 2009
Report Abuse
Answer this Question


Ulysses A.
River Falls , WI

Hello Kathryn,
I believe the link provided should answer your question. Type LR is defined as including pet services.
Phone number for contacting the city of Austin:
Best of luck with your business endeavor.
Ulysses Awsumb
The Awsumb Agency, LLC

Mar 27, 2009
Report Abuse

Welcome to Answers

LoopNet Answers is where the commercial real estate community shares what they know to help each other out. And it's all for free.

Ask a question to get advice from brokers, investors, professionals and local experts.

Answer questions to raise your visibility as a trusted advisor and build new relationships.

Ask a Question

Post Question